2021: The Year of Hope
We are on a mission to make 2021 The Year Of Hope! Help us flood the world with kindness January 1-7, 2021. Even better, continue your kind acts all through 2021!
We believe that simple acts of kindness are the secret to spreading hope and changing the world. Kindness brings kindness. Your one act of kindness inspires others to do their own acts of kindness, creating a ripple effect that will have a long-lasting, positive impact on others.
Hands For Hope is a movement made up of Hope Warriors like you who are dedicated to making kindness ripples.
So, are you ready for a challenge?
The Hope Challenge
1. The Hope Challenge takes place the first week (1st-7th) of every month. During this week, commit to doing an act of kindness every day - 7 total kind acts.
2. Once you’ve completed your act of kindness for someone else, give them one of your Hope Coins.
3. Before you pass along your coin, take a picture of your kind act if possible and write down the Hope ID found on your coin.
4. Use the Hope Tracker to record your kind act using your Hope ID. Now you can come back often and watch your kindness ripple grow as your coin is passed from good deed to good deed.
5. Help your friends create kindness ripples by spreading the word! Post about the Hope Challenge to your social media using #handsforhope and be sure to tag us!
6. Out of coins? Sign up for our Hope Coin subscription, and we’ll send you a new pack of Hope Coins before the beginning of every month so you’re always ready for Hope Week!